How do I download multiple past statements online?
To download multiple past statements, please follow the steps below.
Once signed in, here is how you can view your past statements:
- Click on Statements & Activity on the left navigation menu.
- Click on Statements on the left navigation menu.
- Select an account and date range to retrieve your statements, and click Search.
- Confirm the selection of statements to download.
- Click the Download button to get a compressed (zip) file of your statements in PDF form.
Please note that we use a .zip file format (a compressed file format) in order to efficiently transfer multiple large pdfs. Operating Systems introduced after 2007 offer built in zip/unzip tools. On Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7, unzip support is built-in. First, double-click on the .zip file to open it up and follow the prompts of the Wizard (this wizard will typically allow you to select options regarding where to extract the individual PDFs). On a Mac, double click on the downloaded .zip file, the Finder will open the extracted folder with your PDFs.