Skip to Content


How can I understand more about refund and credit balance?

If you have a credit balance on your account, you have the option to:

  1. Use your credit balance by travelling on Highway 407 ETR;
  2. Transfer your credit balance to another 407 ETR account; or
  3. Request a refund.

To easily request a refund or transfer your credit balance to a difference account, log into My Account.

Don’t have a My Account?

Create one today to pay your bills, set up pre-authorized payments, update your details, get access to exclusive benefits, and more.

To request a refund:

  1. From the Overview page click on your nine digit account number (which appears as a hyperlink).
  2. Click on 'Request Refund' and submit.
  3. Click here to sign in and request refund.

To request a Credit Transfer:

Please note - Only the account holder or listed alternate contact can initiate a credit transfer.

  1. From the Overview page click on the account number that has a credit balance (indicated by a "-" sign in front of the dollar amount due).
  2. Click on 'Transfer Credit Balance'.
  3. Select the account you wish to transfer the credit balance to and submit.

Important: As part of our account maintenance activities, all accounts with no activity for over two years will be closed in our system. If your account is closed before you have a chance to use your credit, you can request a refund at any time.

Back to FAQ