Skip to Content


What should I do if my vehicle was damaged while driving on your highway?

If your vehicle is damaged while driving on Highway 407 ETR, you may submit a Damage Claim form.

Important information you should know when reporting a damage claim:

  • Your claim must be received within 30 days of the incident date.
  • 407 ETR will conduct a full investigation of our operational records with a response normally returned to sender within 10 business days.
  • The damage claim form must be fully complete in order for us to investigate.
  • If damage to your vehicle was caused by another motorist travelling on Highway 407 ETR, neither 407 ETR or our service providers are responsible for such damage, and associated claims will be declined. Please contact your insurance company and the police to report the incident.

Download the Damage Claim Form

Back to FAQ