Skip to Content


My van was in an accident and is being sent to the scrap yard, what do I need to do?

As 407 ETR's system is based on billing licence plates, it's important that you keep your licence plates or return them in person to the Ministry's licensing office and advise us of the change.

If the plate is captured using 407 ETR, and it's still registered to your 407 ETR account or with MTO, the charges will be applied to your account.

Back to FAQ